Thursday, December 9, 2010

Are you listening?

I got the news yesterday that The Paris Secret will be released as an audio book download from Audible! I don't have a release date yet, but based on other Carina Press books released by Audible, I'm guessing sometime in the next couple of months! I am so excited! I only started listening to audio books myself in the last four years or so and always wondered what it would be like to hear my books narrated.  I have some friends and relatives who've yet to embrace ebooks and really want to read TPS. But they have mp3 players and would listen to an audio version in a heartbeat! So I'm happy they will be accommodated. And in case you're wondering if I will be the one narrating the answer is: hell to the no! Trust me you wouldn't want to listen to anything narrated by me with my flat, boring monotone. I just hope whoever the narrator is they can do a mean French accent!

No comments:

Post a Comment